ADMISSIONS POLICY[su_row][su_column size="1/2"]
- Phone secretary to make an appointment with the relevant group Directress and principal. You will be notified of space availability/waiting list.
- Do a short interview before being taken on a tour of the environment.
- Set up observation times at the directresses’ convenience such that the child can be assessed. An indemnity form together with contact details to be filled out.
- A second appointment will be scheduled for feedback and status of space availability; successful applicants will be given placing document.
- Application for Admission document, Enrolment Contract and all requirements as detailed in the APPLICATION DOCUMENT to be met prior to child attending Lifestyle Montessori.
- Documentation from previous school and all assessments done on child to be made available upon application for admission.
- Non-payment of fees by the 15th of the month in attendance will result in suspension.
- Non-adherence to the operational values and rules of the school despite, communication will result in expulsion.
MOVEMENT BETWEEN ENVIRONMENTS
Once the Directress of the relevant environments deems the child Academically and Emotionally ready to move to the next environment viz. from Toddler to Pre-School or Pre-School to Junior Primary or Junior Primary to Senior Primary, the following Procedure is followed:- The child and his parents will be notified of the intention to allow the child visits to the prospective environment.
- The child’s readiness to be assimilated into the prospective environment will be assessed.
- Once this is completed, feedback will be given to the parent regarding the status of the move. A “ meeting” will be set up to forward this information.
- The parent will be notified in writing such that the proper fee adjustments are made.
The movement of the child will depend solely upon his/her assessed readiness. No other factors will influence this decision.